Mod "The Riftbreaker Prologue" for more FUN 😃

guide
beginner
reference
games
mods

Hey Everyone!
Gohan is back again with yet another one of his sh***y articles… Lmao

Today I wanted to talk about this new game by Exor Studios called “The Riftbreaker”

Currently they have a FREE “Prologue” version of the game available on Steam for DL.
Here is the Steam Page for The Riftbreaker Prologue

I stumbled upon this game and others like me have found it as well. However… The prologue version does not give you a true “ending” per se. It is only meant to be a teaser to get your feet wet with the gameplay.

Currently “The Riftbreaker: Prologue” has a CRAZY number of Overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam…

Soooo. Anyways. Back to what this guide/reference article is about…

MODDING THE GAME! :smiley:

Exor Studios has made this game extremely mod friendly. On top of that. Their Discord has a nice little modding channel with many community members providing mods for people to try out.
Link to Exor Studios Discord Server

Getting Started

A. Download the Prologue
B. Follow the instructions below

Per “ElementShadow#5087” on Discord

Frankenstein Alpha Version 2.0 Updated [23.08.2020][quote=“Gohan472, post:1, topic:101, full:true”]
Hey Everyone!
Gohan is back again with yet another one of his sh***y articles… Lmao

Today I wanted to talk about this new game by Exor Studios called “The Riftbreaker”

Currently they have a FREE “Prologue” version of the game available on Steam for DL.
Here is the Steam Page for The Riftbreaker Prologue

I stumbled upon this game and others like me have found it as well. However… The prologue version does not give you a true “ending” per se. It is only meant to be a teaser to get your feet wet with the gameplay.

Currently “The Riftbreaker: Prologue” has a CRAZY number of Overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam…

Soooo. Anyways. Back to what this guide/reference article is about…

MODDING THE GAME! :smiley:

Exor Studios has made this game extremely mod friendly. On top of that. Their Discord has a nice little modding channel with many community members providing mods for people to try out.

Getting Started

A. Download the Prologue
B. Follow the instructions below

Per “ElementShadow#5087” on Discord

Frankenstein Alpha Version 2.0 Updated [23.08.2020]
FAV is a modification to The Riftbreaker: Prologue version of game, making possible to play survival mode on tutorial map!

Please be aware this is a community-made mod for the demo/prologue and NOT official Alpha Survival.
It is missing some features from the alpha/full game and may cause additional crashes or bugs.
Apply at #alpha-applications for a chance to be invited to participate in the full Alpha test build.

How to install:

1. Make sure you have clean installed game
    (if you did install other modifications, Verify Integrity of Game Files in steam)

2. Download fav_win_data.zip

3. Open Riftbreaker Prologue Folder(where game installed) -> open conf folder -> edit initial_config_win.cfg [use notepad] -> change set demo_mode to 0

4. Open Riftbreaker Prologue Folder -> move fav_win_data.zip into packs folder

5. Once step 4 is completed, Open “The Riftbreaker Prologue” -> go to settings -> gameplay -> TURN OFF Tutorial Objectives

6. Done!

How to play:
1. Start Game
2. Go Survival mode
3. Choose any difficulty or customize own
4. Start Jungle Biome
5. Good Luck and Have Fun!

Special Thanks to EXOR Stuff for creating this beautiful game 
also SenorRagequit, ShadowAngel, MrSeagull, Vandragorax and other people 
for participating in #rb-modding section

Gohan472 takes no credit for the creation of anything other than this forum post.
Everything (including the information listed above) is owned/made/created by their respective parties
I am writing this guide/reference for those that are new to this game and new to modding it.
Make sure to join the Exor Studios Discord Server for more info and more mods! :smiley: